Заявка на обучение
Подписаться на рассылку
Вопрос успешно отправлен!
Письмо в деканат
Регистрационная форма участника
Mari State University
Federal State Budgetary Educational Institution of Higher Education
For admission application (written in Russian) to the University a foreign citizen or a stateless person presents the following documents:
1) the copy of the identity document – ID (passport)
2) the original (or its copy certified as required) of the nationally recognized educational certificate or the original (or its certified copy) of the recognized in the territory of the Russian Federation document of the foreign country on the educational and/or qualification level which is similar to the Russian ones and gives the same academic and/or professional rights in Russia to its owner, with the certification of recognition in the territory of the Russian Federation of the educational and/or qualification document issued in a foreign country and mark sheet/transcript (in case it is legally provided).
3) the legalized translation of the provided documents mentioned above (educational certificate and transcript/mark sheet) into the Russian language
4) the migration card or the notification of migration registration
5) copy and original of the entry visa to the Russian Federation
6) HIV/AIDS free certificate issued not before than 3 months of admission application
7) 4 photos
All translations should be made on the full name indicated in the entry visa (or national ID in case of visa-free regime).
If you have any questions regarding the international students admissions to Mari State University, please contact the International Office:
On December 13, 2021, for the first time, an intra-university student Olympiad in general hygiene and human ecology was held for foreign students (in English).
"Leaders of MarSU" is an open personnel project for talented and perspective students from all over the university